Great God Malia

From: TERRA INCOGNITA <inarsus-ferilt-z_at_mrg.biglobe.ne.jp>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 23:47:06 +0900

Lord of Terror described Gloranthan Diseases as Effect of Disease Spirit and denied Existence of Bacilli and / or Virus but Fungi and Spore exist as Darkness Component: Form of Deceases itself differs from RW condition. I cannot distinguish border of Empedoclesian-style Concepts of Five Elements
(Is it Local idea of GL?)

  and RW microscope View in my own sense of Fun.

Human Freud's-Subconsciousness and Identity Concept is alien Idea for RW ancient People-like
Gloranthans. Gloranthan Evil often appears as Outer Pestilence and Chaos rather than Christianised Concept of Adam's Original Sin and Gehenna: Gloranthan Isolationism made Kinstrife Condition of epidemic or pestilence to Natural Freedom. Their natural attitude to others is "Jew is Pestilence of Human Culture (Mein Kampf)" as natural but unnatural for current RW. Gloranthan Broos use their Sickness Nature to apply destruction & Rape.

In RW, many historical changes (with Many Death) occured with Diseases: FREX,
BLACK DEATH PESTILENCE (Asia to Europe) made Centralization of Power from Feudalism (I dare to misinterpretation of word "Feud" as small-scale conflict again.)
Syphilis (New World to Old World) was exchanged of Smallpox (Old World to New World)

and Smallpox exterminated "New World" populace more than intentional homicide of Conquistadors.

I cannot find Gloranthan pararrels about this theme: except Plant Disease Death Disease of Empire on Plant in Errinoru Forest Jungle and Great Darkness of Pocharngo: Chaos Taint, Soul Pollution of Krjalk and Vivamort Virus Mosquito-like nature.

Gorakiki Mosquito and Gorakiki Fly
Ganesatarus

Romans are Clean for their Public Bathhouse, while Feudal Europeans are Dirty because they don't know Bath.

Gloranthan Marsh (RW source of Maralia, Chorela) Dilis (misspelling?) Fronela
Sodal Marsh Ralios
Krjalki Bog Great Waste
Devil's Marsh & Corflu Prax
Trachdon Marsh & New Fens Manilia
Frog Isles of Kethaela

Upland Marsh of Dragon Pass
Maybe Chaos Oozes are all Marsh Original, Greatest Hero in Glorantha are Mature Newtlings (mysterious Race) and Secret Srensliba Cultists.

Report from Agents of Great Sister:
Environmental Disruption and Water Pollution is made from Laboratory of Mad Scientists College of Magic and their Experimet of Erinflarth Gorps Lunar Drainage started from Sylilan System Infrastructure of Hwarin Dalthippa: But
River Oslir still affected deeply from Chaos Taint: We should imitate Draconic Sartar Dynasty of DP: Argrath White Usurper used Draconic Magic as Ecological Term.

To Peter Metcalph:
BTW, What is Star of Errinoru? What is Elfish Ship God of Winterwood in Tales #10?

About RE discussion:
Most Humble Personality should enthrone himself.
(Or Alexander the Great's Last Word is appropriate.)
May Chalana Arroy heal my Sickness!