Thumbquest

From: Kmnellist_at_aol.com
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 12:50:29 EDT

I am looking for ideas for a Morocanth Thumbquest. I am struggling to think of a mythically appropriate story. I do not think that Morocanth originally had thumbs so they cannot recover the lost thumbs. I think it sounds like something Trickster might have been involved with but I am not sure how. I think it should somehow be linked with Waha' s Covenant in which the humans cheated and only the Morocanth were not fooled.

I am also prepared to believe that Morocanth Thumbs didn't exist before the second age but hoped to find an appropriate God Time myth.

Any ideas appreciated.

Keith N