Red Emperor Bill of Materials

From: Kmnellist_at_aol.com
Date: Wed, 3 May 2000 01:40:15 EDT

In a message dated 5/2/00 9:27:33AM, you write:

<< > What the remaining four shapes (Warmth, Beast, Shadow
> and Bird) are like should be a matter of some mystery.

 I'll quickly suggest that an insane Mask could be alleged to have had a Bat  rather than a Bird. Hence "bats in the belfry," etc.   >>

I would assume that these parts are either supplied by the Egi, who woul dsupply the best parts they could get their hands on, or, by whoever supplied the Body, or by a mixture of the two; the more Egi the more Divine Moonson is.

Keith N