RE another PoV

From: Herve.Ancelin_at_skf.com
Date: Wed, 3 May 2000 19:34:10 +0100

<Lurk mode off>

Let's look at the RE from what will happen.

If I have understood correctly, Greg intent is that the RE will not come back next time he will be killed.

There must be something in the reincarnation process that will prevent DH or Lunar heroes to replace him.

I think that is the purpose of the "singularity" : the singular part get lost somewhere so all attemps to get him back or replace him will fail.

Is there anything in RMM products that contradict this ? If not, I do not see game mechanics reasons that they could not be absorbed/refered in SGU.

Is there anything in RMM products that do not support this ? This only proves it shows the facts with a limited PoV. It can be used with the definition of who get that PoV.

<Lurk mode on>

Hervé