Sacrificing Great Sister

From: Karin Goihl & Daniel Fahey <goihlk_at_zedat.fu-berlin.de>
Date: Sat, 6 May 2000 11:59:20 +0200

Simon Hibbs:
>...In the game Julan did not do this, I think Great Sister was
>sacrificed instead, and so he was not Moonson but simply
>Julan become Emperor.

Yes, Great Sister was sacrificed. It was wonderful. We each approached her and, one after another, plunged our scimitars into her body. Each of us took the role of one of the Seven Mothers. As my turn came to kill her I said, "I am Danfive Xaron here to correct Great Sister so that our Emperor my be renewed!".
Much fun. This worked for me, tho it wouldn't have to follow the same pattern each time. We did it this way, but another time it might be done Greg's way.
May Waha!'s Laws Guide Your Life's Path
Daniel

End of The Glorantha Digest V7 #624