Gloranthan Demigods

From: Danny Mr <ad236_at_dial.pipex.com>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 22:44:58 +0100

>Martin's been friendly to me anyway, and I've partied/conned with Nick and
>MOB and they are great demigods.

Fie on thee oh blinded one, for it is a truth which must be known that the entity known as MOB is nought but a false mask of a demigod. I know this for lo, he doth supporteth the 'roos who art evil and an abonimation to mine eye for their treatment of the thirteenth tribe of Carlton, the chosen ones.

Did you know that Nick can breathe fire
>from his nose? I won't tell you what MOB can do, but it sure impressed me.
>I don't know why we can't all just make up and kill chaos together.

That's nothing, you should see what me and Mike McGloin can do! And as for Rick Meints, he didn't get his soubriquet of Pagan God of Chicago for nothing, y'know.