Re: Humakti Death Song

From: John Hughes <nysalor_at_primus.com.au>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 10:51:37 +1000

> From: bjm10_at_cornell.edu

It's difficult these days to know if Bryan is being serious or simply trolling. (Assuming there was ever a difference between the two). :) Just think Bryan, if you actually *buy* HW you'll have dozens of bright shiny *new* things to complain about, instead of the johnny-one-note repetitions we're getting about editing and other things you pick up second hand.

> Let us not forget that the duration of the Berserk granted by Humakt in
> RuneQuest is PERMANENT! When a Humakti sings his Death Song, he MEANS
> it! It's not one of those wussy little Storm Bull berserksgaenger,
> nosirreee. That Humakti has decided to battle for the rest of his life,
> never pausing for anything.

Which is unlikely to be more than fifteen minutes. When a humakti decides he's going to die, then she's going to die.

Soon.

Now.

Be afraid.

Try not to be on the opposing side.

Run very very fast.

These people got their reputations for a purpose. A death song is a death song.

IMG. John