The Devil take Rule 1

From: Kmnellist_at_aol.com
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 19:01:42 EDT

In a message dated 7/27/00 7:47:04PM, you write:

<< Special thanks go to so many:
  our Guests of Honour Greg Stafford and Michael O'Brien, and our guests   Simon Bray, Nick Brooke, David Cheng, Peter Corless, Oliver Dickinson,   Chris Gidlow, Kevin Jacklin, Roderick Robertson, Neil Robinson,   Ken Rolston, Liam Routt, and Eric Rowe. All of the above did a stellar job>>

hear! hear!

  <<The Convulsion 2000 committee (David Hall, Carol Johnson, Rick Meints,   David Scott, and Lawrence Whitaker) thank you all for making it a   wonderful time for all involved. See you in 2002. >>

Thank you committed committee members. Put your collective feet up for a few weeks before you start thinking about the next one.

Keith N