Flammable Books & Unworthy Texts

From: MOB <mrmob_at_ozemail.com.au>
Date: Sun, 06 Aug 2000 01:14:45 +1000

Hi all,

Unworthy texts

>Lets burn all unworthy texts. Get them lined up folks

I'm surprised no issues of HEROES magazine made it onto Dave's list. But I'm looking forward to a future Gloranthacon where we can have a community singalong around the campfire, toasting marshmellows over the flickering embers of David B's and Bryan's RQ collections.

Flammable Books

Dan wonders:
>Here we have the first known incidence of a DoD burning, and a mass one. The
>owner of the store knew his duty, and did it. Torched the whole stack he'd
>received. Hopefully he removed the rest of his inventory beforehand.
>Who is this mighty hero? We should all congratulate him!

Undoubtedly, it was the same gamestore that had stockpiled all the remaining copies of GORP magazine...

Bye,

MOB

MICHAEL O'BRIEN - 9 Parker Street Richmond VIC 3121 Australia +61-3-9428-9048
            Email me : mrmob_at_ozemail.com.au
      MOB's Home Page: http://www.ozemail.com.au/~mrmob/index.html
MOB's Glorantha Page: http://www.ozemail.com.au/~mrmob/glorindex.html   DOB Footy Scrapbook: http://www.ozemail.com.au/~mrmob/dobfootycard.html