Ambiguous Divination

From: richc_at_sypte.co.uk
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 17:18:39 +0100

Andrew Barton wrote:
>Even successful divinations don't always give clear answers.
>It's perfectly reasonable for a GM to give an ambiguous vision
>
>The Priest conducting the divination is quite likely to
>interpret the results in terms of his/her own prejudices.

Hear here! For an example of such divination in action I would recommend the movie The Lion King II (at least for those Digesters with young offspring around) in which the "Baboon Shaman" character carries on conversations with the former (deceased) Lion King spirit by interpreting the wind blowing through the rocks.

Richard Crawley