Hon-Eel, etc.

From: Nick Brooke <Nick_Brooke_at_btinternet.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 19:18:55 -0000

Keith writes:

> Actually, I would definitely recommend Wyrms Footprints for the Lunar
> Invasion of Sartar. I cannot remember where the stuff about Pyjeemsab
> and Hon-eel and the rest of Tarsh is; more political, less militaristic
IMO. "The Carving of Tarsh" etc. is reprinted in Wyrms Footprints. Fairly similar stuff is in King of Sartar, but lacks the excellent Dan Barker illo of Hon-Eel at the bedroom door (well worth the price of admission).

You might also want to look at the Fifth Wane History ("Hon-Eel's Wane"), in the Gloranthan Lore Library at
http://www.glorantha.com/library/history/hle-5wane.html

:::: Email: <mailto:Nick_Brooke_at_btinternet.com> Nick

End of The Glorantha Digest V8 #137