River travel

From: Kmnellist_at_aol.com
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 18:02:19 EST

In a message dated 12/12/00 9:19:58PM, you write:

<< While I tend to agree about the Stream, I'm less sure about the Creek.  Neither Creek nor upper River are very interesting for riverine traffic  because of the barrier formed by the Upland Marsh, anyway. >>

I think they probably were more interesting prior to the end of civilisation and the creation of the Upland Marsh. I think there is an account of a trip up the River in trollpak (??) but I think there would have been river traffic in the days of the EWF, even if they used imported Boat birds or bizarre Dragon Magic.

Keith N