Re: moon race

From: Kmnellist_at_aol.com
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2001 15:58:21 EST

In a message dated 2/3/01 7:35:41PM, you write:

<< It's plausible to assume there was somekind of relation between  god-learner recreators and remakers of EWF. I say they knew about  each other. Has someone given some thoughts to this one?

I have given it some thought. I do not think they helped each other in any way, they probably did not consider themselves in any sort of mythomagical arms race. However, I think there were parallels and interactions, and the place most likely to have those interactions is a quiet backwater where a exile from the Third Council met rogue Men of the Sea and rebuilt a city, once called Robcradle....now called Big Rubble

Keith N.