Re: The Glorantha Digest V8 #274

From: Kmnellist_at_aol.com
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2001 16:28:48 EST

In a message dated 2/23/01 7:57:01PM, you write:

<< However, having mashed most arguments that one or the other is right, I  wonder if the participants can thrn their collaboration to something like a  list of really cool ways that the mixtures have created scenario hooks for  a game. >>

This is a challenge to bring a creative phoenix from the flamewar. I guess I will have to go and think about it. Off the top of my head though I think it might invovle:

  1. Someone else stealing that Pig back (does this give anyone else on this list flashbacks of a certain PG Wodehouse freeform? Biff!) 2)Some Hero recieving a Strange Vision about the correct way to worship Tharkanatus, a Votanki Monrogh, if you will, which causes ructions and a split. 3)The Citadels being discovered to be weak spots connecting the the animist false node of Tharkantus where something useful *for foreign theists* can be found/has been hidden. 4)Civilised Theist Yelmalions trying to teach the foolish primitives how to do things properly only to discover somethings that they hadn't known before and being humbled. 5)