Not Voria

From: Greg Stafford <greg_at_glorantha.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2001 16:06:01 -0800

At 11:45 AM 3/2/2001 -0800, you wrote:
>> I feel that no one owns Ernalda's sexuality, not even her many husbands.
>
>In her role as societal deity, her sexuality is limited to her marriage,
>however durable that may be for the time being.

I do want to admit that I felt a bit shy about just putting in Ernalda the Lover, though I had none about Niskis. Certainly such exists, and Joerg mantioned some places it showed up.

>If you want a deity for female sexual experimentation, I'd look for a
>not so childish version of Voria. When you look into it closely, flowers
>are a plant's sexual organs, and Voria has them all over...
Not Voria.
Voria is specifically the protectress of pre-adult people. From the "no sex except with adults" angle, Voria defines who can not hav sex. Ernalda the Healer, however, I would agree with you about the flowers, etrc.