Kinslaying

From: Peter Larsen <plarsen_at_mail.utexas.edu>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 15:17:12 -0600

Trotsky says to

me:
><< Orlanth did [kinslaying] occasionally (Vadrus come to mind), so
presumably
>there's a way out. >>
>
> Much though Orlanth might have been tempted, surely it was some chaos
>monstrosity that offed Vadrus?

        I'm pretty sure Vadrus got to be so much of a pain that Orlanth killed him, then made Valind Vadrus's heir. Where I read this, I'm not so sure, so I could be wildly wrong. Anyway, as has been pointed out, Vadrus may well have been outlawed by the time Orlanth killed him, assuming Orlanth did. I'll look around and see if I can find a citation (unless someone else beats me to it).

Peter Larsen