Re: Mraloti

From: TTrotsky_at_aol.com
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2001 14:53:10 EST

Adam Canning:

<< > I'm not sure quite what point you're making here. The existence of
> Mraloti hsunchen is canonical (see e.g. the hsunchen article on the
Issaries
> website), as is the existence of Malkioni worshipping Mraloti. Technically,
> this doesn't rule out the existence of theist Mraloti, too, but I agree
with
> Peter that there's no reason to postulate such.

  I seem to remember that one of the clans in KODP has Mraloti worshipers. I think I've had to agree to worship with them as part of forming a tribe at least once.

 Now this could be spirit worship but...>>

    That was Mralota, another name for Entra the swine mother (mentioned in TR). Entra is certainly a goddess, but she isn't related directly to Mralot, the boar spirit, despite the confusion with the names, which is likely due to God Learners dicking about. Mralota/Entra isn't worshipped by the Mraloti AFAIK. Forward the glorious Red Army!

     Trotsky