Re: Nysalor

From: Nils Weinander <nils_w_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 09:02:43 +0200

Jerome Blondel:

> Maybe the Rashoranic way somehow survived in the East as orthodox mysticism,
> a state of mind and spirit and body our basic theist finds hard to express
> in his own myths. I don't believe it myself.

This sounds rather less likely, as orthodox mysticism is not much like the Rashoranic way and also precedes Rashoran by a mythic age or two. The Vithelan High God Oorduren created orthodox mysticism/is himself the process of Liberation and he has been around since creation.

Nils Weinander
The world is a beautiful place and it's worth fighting for

Do You Yahoo!?