Mindblast

From: Heikki Raappana <heikki.raappana_at_songnetworks.fi>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2001 02:24:44 +0200

Should that be in RuneQuest-rules list? I wish you could help me out anyway?
(Actually I tried to subscribe to runequest-rules -list to get answer to
this question, but even I though I received "Welcome to RuneQuest-rules - - mail I couldn't simply find the address I should post mu question to)

Question is simple. I'm using finnish translation of RuneQuest rules
(I guess it's a mixture of RQ 2. and 3. editions) and seems like something
is missing from the description of Mindblast -divine magic spell. Free translation is something like "...when successfull, this spell destroys all the intelligence from it's target..." although it's not mentioned whether the opponent is allowed to resistance roll. I have used the regular POW vs. POW -roll in my game, but I was wondering, that because of the nature
of that spell it could be something like POW vs. INT as well...

Well, how it is?

(Ok, now when I have written the message I must admit that there is nothing
Gloranthan in this message so this definitely should be in rules-list...)