Uz book/Aldryami book

From: RAMEAU Alain <Alain.RAMEAU_at_totalfinaelf.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 10:14:42 +0100

I am very pleased to see a HW Uz book in the near future, even if the adaptation of the Troll Pack RQII or RQ3 to HW shouldn't be to difficult to do

But I would really be interested to see an Aldryami book at some point in the future. Such a project had always been envisaged in the past but had always been cancelled/postpone because of the new editions of RQ and its eventual death. Even if not speciafically designed for HW, there is plenty of existing material regarding Uz, but almost nothing concerning Aldryami AFAIK. Even dwarves have had more material written on their subject than Aldryami. The vision of Elf has also evolved since the very beginning, and their HW version looks to be really the Gloranthan one (unless Greg changes his mind :) ). This is also why I am really looking forward to seeing more material on them. Any known plans for such publications ? Any good web sources regarding Aldryami ?

Thanks.

Alain.