Re: The Glorantha Digest V8 #639

From: SIMONBRAYUK_at_aol.com
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2001 05:36:08 EST

Hi All,

 Try contacting Rick Meints, he has recently reprinted Griffin Mountain, with additional information, new artwork and all the player handouts you could want. In regards to HW conversions of Griffin Mountain - Oliver Berneutz has done some great work on it, with Keywords and everything. Although I must admit my own Griffin Mountain HW game died a horrible death, it just didn't work for me...

Simon

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=2>Hi All,
<BR>
<BR> Try contacting Rick Meints, he has recently reprinted Griffin Mountain, with additional information, new artwork and all the player handouts you could want. In regards to HW conversions of Griffin Mountain - Oliver Berneutz has done some great work on it, with Keywords and everything. Although I must admit my own Griffin Mountain HW game died a horrible death, it just didn't work for me...
<BR>
<BR>Simon
<BR></FONT></HTML>

End of The Glorantha Digest V8 #640