Re: Mooning

From: by way of Graham Robinson <graham_at_albionsoft.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 21:07:07 +0000

Scott Haney wrote

> I've always felt a little disappointed by how the Age ends, though. Feels
> like a loss for the magic/myth to "go away." But it's good to break away
> from the expected. It makes me wonder, too, how the new Age will end, and
> what the future truly holds.

Keep in mind that if any God Learners had survived the end of the Imperial Age, they would have written the same thing. The magic went away. *THEIR* magic went away. But clearly magic did not.

--

David Dunham   <mailto:dunham_at_pensee.com>
Glorantha/HW/RQ page: <http://www.pensee.com/dunham/glorantha.html>