Places of Interest: Alkoth and BMP

From: TERRA INCOGNITA <inarsus-ferilt-z_at_mrg.biglobe.ne.jp>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 01:37:33 +0900

"All roads lead to Raibanth? (Glamour?)"

I have written some of very Rough Illustration for the Necklace of Shargash, Martin Laurie and his friends wrote many about this city in Enclosure Fanzines.

Underworld of Shargash & Topology of HW Underworld (See Greg Stafford's Interview in Supplement Con of Japan, GROY: Low World of Lodril & Book of Drastic Resolution: Troll are also useful for the description.)

Sieges of DH Cities: Sometimes DH Cities opened their gate before Conquerors without any resistance, sometimes not, maybe I cannot find the change of things through this way, Raibanthians burned down the surrounding circle of city (Spolite Invasion) and let flood inside of their city.

Places of Interest of Alkoth

$B&A(B Green District of Alkor

$B&B(B Red District of Dancer of Power

$B&C(B Black District of Ash Bijiif

  1. Green Wall (Necklace of Shargash, Shargash's Greatest Enclosure)
  2. Sanctuary (Acropolis?)
  3. Palace of Dancer and Hill of Red King
  4. First Shargash Enclosure of Lerustum
  5. Temple of Bijiif Yelm
  6. Palace of Alkor and Hill of Green King
  7. Great Temple of Yelm Harbinger
  8. Shrine of Turrogus and Castokum
  9. Buserium and Grand Library of Underworld
  10. College of War
  11. Destroyed Black Monastery, New Xaronea
  12. Enhedu Atras Roh Tourist Information Center
  13. Second Enclosure of Eusibus
  14. Lokarnos Temple
  15. Etyries Temple
  16. Starstory Tower of "Savior through Destruction"
  17. Underground Way
  18. Evisceration Gate & Fish Market
  19. Decapitation Gate & Great Market
  20. Flaying Gate & Flayer's Square
  21. Impaling Gate & Meat Market
  22. Eleventh Barrack
  23. Temple of Oslira
  24. Burnt Temple of Yestendos
  25. Temple of Lodril & Mohengus
  26. Temple of Biselenslib
  27. Horse Field & Playground of Polo

Places of Interest: Tagor Mahaquata (Blue Moon Plateau)

  1. Blue Moon Ship of Artmal
  2. Cliff Temple of Free Assassin Guild
  3. Ice Coffin of Boztakang
  4. Inner Temple of Blue Stone (&Mernita?)
  5. Labyrinth of Underworld (Red Artery & Blue Vein)
  6. Morbode Temple of Argan Argar
  7. Magic Circle of Blue King Arganum
  8. Nest of Bat Trolls
  9. Restaurant of Horse Meat (Troll Killer's Site)
  10. Well of Lorian
  11. Temple of Jakareel the Witch
  12. Blue Mountains

But I don't know enough about the percentage of Uzdo and other untypical members of Uz Clans and tribes, (maybe Book of Uz holds some hint about it) It seems BMP is very unusual Troll state.... (Blue Moonies, jakareeli, bat trolls, Argan Argari...etc....) And it holds far more greater number than that of Shadow Dance or Halikiv.

I'll put on these poor graffiti if I can ready to do as soon as possible. please teach me add or delete from these lists if you have some good idea about it. Especially Original Authors of Enclosure have hid many Unknown Setting about Alkoth. (But maybe they are not ready to reveal them.)

I guess some episodes of Imperial Lunar Handbook can be in Raibanth and at the Ten Tests.

TI