For the attention of Nils Weinander and a Religious Question

From: Michael Cule <mikec_at_room3b.demon.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 22:52:20 +0100

I tried to ask Nils Weinander this by private e-mail but the address on his web page didn't work so I have to ask this again here.
  1. Hey Nils!

Greg tells me I have to ask you for the answer to the following question:

>>2) Hey, Greg! Do I detect in the stories about how Thella came to the
>>Keets the original version of what I wrote about as HOW THE KEETS
>>SAVED THE WORLD?

>Actually, that section was written by Nils. You'd have to ask him.

>--------
>Greg Stafford, greg_at_glorantha.com

I'm not angry or seeking credit. I just want the ego-boo of knowing....

2) I'm still working on something set at the founding of New Pavis. Can anyone enlighten me as to the religious motives of people who convert from Elmal to Yelmalio worship? What sort of religious feelings are satisfied by one rather than the other?

--
Michael Cule