10 minutes left !

From: Herve.Ancelin_at_skf.com
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 09:42:17 +0200

It seems there was a misunderstanding.
The questions are genuine and I do not expect answers written as=20 Godlearner students would have made.

I would also appreciate comments on the foreword. Do you feel it in the=20 mood of a Godlearner university ?

Be seeing you,
Herv=E9

------------------

The following document has recently been acquired by the Library of=20 Nochet.
It was found with other objects of the Middle Sea Empire in Slontos among =

debris pushed inland by the waves of the submersion. According to the Issaries priest who sold it, another expedition is=20 planned but he refused to reveal other details.

------------------

End of term exam 702 ST, University of Irenstos, Department of Applied=20 Mythology, 2nd level.

Reminder to the students :
- Mind and memory altering by magical or mundane means are forbidden=20
except Blessings by a member of the Holy Church.
- Communication with any kind of being or object, dead or alive, is=20
forbidden for the duration of the exam.
- Time flow tampering of any kind is forbidden.

year.

Mythology applied to Metallurgy.

Pagan theist worshippers of the Storm pantheon believe that brass can be=20 obtained by mixing tin and copper because Umath was born of Earth and Sky=20 (Lesson 5).

worshipper of the pelorian Solar pantheon ? (1 scroll)

Hunschen) (Lesson 6 ) ? (5 scrolls)

from the East (Lesson 7) ? (2 scrolls)

You have until sunset.

May the Prophet give you the help that you deserve.

End of Glorantha Digest