New topic for Tradetalk - who wants to write for it?

From: Osentalka_at_aol.com
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 17:33:38 EDT

Hello friends,=20

Tradetalk # 11 - Handra & The New Fens is back from the printer, and almost=20 on the way to you. TT # 12 - Heortland is in the works (we still need two or=
=20

three articles...hint, hint).=20

Now we are searching for authors for another issue of Tradetalk - the mature=
=20

readers only issue. :-)

All the gritty parts of Glorantha in one issue: Sex, violence, gore, ...

Any volunteers for a cult writeup of Uleria? Babeester Gor? Thed?=20

Interested in doing a writeup of The city of Zoria? How to cook a duck?=20 Praxian slave habits? Lunar/Carmanian Orgys? How do Morokanth slaughter a=20 herdman?

Anything else?

Please email me directly.=20

Cheers

Andr=E9=20