Fazzur in Orlanth is Dead

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_quicksilver.net.nz>
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2002 16:50:04 +1300

Gianfranco Geroldi:

>Why in BA and Orlanth is dead TM are no references to
>Fazzur Wideread? Isn't him well known in Sartar or is
>the omission editorial (to simplify Lunar provincial
>politics in the eyes of the heortlings)?

Fazzur is mentioned in OiD three times according to the index. My opinion is his relative absence is due to his disgrace around 1619 over the setbacks involving the invasion of Heortland. He's thus punished by having all the important assignments (control over Sartar and Heortland) taken away from him and left with pissant duties (like overseeing Pavis and Corflu).

--Peter Metcalfe