Babeester Gori

From: janewilliams20_at_yahoo.co.uk
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 22:12:41 +0100

Bit of background before I get on to the main question. Over in Guy's Swords game, we're writing backstory like it's going out of fashion. In novel-type depth, if not length (yet) or to publishable standard. The next "chapter" for my PC will be from the viewpoint of one of her followers. And the follower in question is a Babeester Gor devotee.

To write this bit, I'm going to have to figure out what goes on inside the head of one of these ladies. Jokes aside, what makes them tick? What makes them decide to be such extreme fanatics? How do they feel about other people: men, women, other types of warrior? How do they get on with their companions? How do their parents feel about them, and vice versa? Do they ever wish they'd chosen some other career?

(And, eventually, why is this one following my PC around, and why does said PC put up with her? But that's my problem, and much of it is already sorted.)

Should it be relevant (probably), this is in Nochet, not Tarsh.

I've got some ideas, and I know that there will be lots of variations on the theme. But all other insights will be very welcome.