Re: Page by Page in Entekosiad (1)

From: David Dunham <dunham_at_pensee.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2003 11:43:24 -0700

Terra

> Here I begin to collect everyone's the nightmarish enigma in Greg's
> Entekosiad, page by page.

I don't find Entekosiad a nightmarish enigma. It's got some of my favorite myths -- I've always liked Daxdarius, and Naveria is one of my favorite heroines (it's criminal how the Dara Happans have reduced her to a kitchen god).

The book "The Time Falling Bodies Take to Light: Mythology, Sexuality, and the Origins of Culture" by William Irwin Thompson is in many ways a useful guide to the Entekosiad, since it deals with mythology of the Neolithic. (If I recall correctly, Greg recommended the book to me before he released Entekosiad, though I didn't read it until afterwards.)

--

David Dunham
Glorantha/HW/RQ page: <http://www.pensee.com/dunham/glorantha.html>