Re: pseudo-cosmic egg

From: Andrew Raphael <raphael_at_research.canon.com.au>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 09:20:56 +1000 (EST)

>>Ok, everyone mentions this pseudo-cosmic egg. What is that? Where can I
>>read more about it?

>The Pseudo-Cosmis Egg is a mysterious device of great power that
>was discovered in Dorastor just after the dawn. That's pretty much
>all there is. Even those who found and used it seem to have known
>little more - I think they treated it as a source of raw power that
>they could have used for just about anything.

The RuneQuest adventure at an early SydCon (NOT the first SydCon) was set during the First Council and involved a HeroQuest that returned with the pseudo-cosmic egg. I really enjoyed it. I daresay it is entirely non-canonical these days.

I've checked with the gamemaster who ran us through it (he's a manager where I work) and it was written by John Marshall.

--
Andrew Raphael <andrew.raphael_at_cisra.canon.com.au>
Principal System Administrator