Influence from suspicion?

From: (wrong string) änen <"Tero>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 02:02:16 +0300

Greg:
>>I do want to state, before your discussions
>>start on this, that to me most people in
>>Glorantha aresome shade of brown, not anglos.

Chris:
>For some reason, I recall reading this away back in RQ2 days, so my mental
>image of Heortlings has >always been olive to nut-brown skin, despite the
>marvelous artwork to the contrary in the meantime
>(esp. KoDP). Can anyone find the reference?

The old Glorantha pack already said it. I`m sad to find out that (if) European artists works are the reason for such misunderstanding. I remember once someone explained that quite well: Some say (f.e.) Lunars draw Russian influences, some say Roman, depending on what their RW culture are.
(Believe it or not, I`d say Roman and arabic [even though I`m finnish]...)

Tero