Re: Some Wizard Responses

From: Chris Lemens <chrislemens_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 07:57:17 -0800 (PST)

> From: "Greg Stafford" <greg_at_glorantha.com>
> Independant order exist even in the Rokai stronghold
> of Seshnela. Of course, they are going to suffer
> badly in the upcoming inquisition of the area.
> SO if you donīt want your character burned at the
> stake, then start him in Ralios where suchorders are
> widespread.

I'm not a big fan of the west. I realize others are, but it's never captivated me.

That said, this tidbit is the first item that has ever raised my interest in playing in the west. I'd love to play the devout knight whose order is viciously suppressed and has to decide what to do -- valiant fight to a certain doom, flee to some heathen foreign land to start anew, guerilla warfare at the fringes of society, etc. Perhaps a story line that could be made available in the publications?

Chris Lemens

End of Glorantha Digest