HeroQuest-RPG_at_yahoogroups.com

From: Michael O'Brien <mrmob_at_ozemail.com.au>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 21:36:50 +1100

G'day,

I have several more RQish things to sell on Ebay, including a couple of unusual and very rare items.

I am also auctioning near mint copies of:

(Er, plus an Australian 'Big Brother 3' poster signed by all the housemates, which was donated to the Childcare Centre I am President of; all proceeds will be used to teach the children about the terrible aftereffects of growing up to be a contestant on Reality Television...)

These are all up on Ebay now.

Cheers,

MOB

MICHAEL O'BRIEN - 9 Parker Street Richmond VIC 3121 Australia +61-3-9428-9048 mobile: 04-3828-9048 Email me: mrmob_at_ozemail.com.au
MOB's Glorantha Page: http://www.ozemail.com.au/~mrmob/glorindex.html **see my auctions of RARE, OOP and hard-to-find RuneQuest & Glorantha stuff (pruned from my bookcase) at: http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/mob_megacorp/

End of Glorantha Digest