Urox vs Ragnaglar

From: Antonio Álvarez del Cuvillo <antalvarez1976_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 03 Jan 2004 13:57:41 +0100

> The other problem is that Urox and Ragnaglar are brothers, which means that Urox killing >Ragnaglar is kinslaying, and in the Heortling scheme of things essentially chaotic. So am I reading >this wrong, or is this a problem in the myth?

Uroxi may 'sunder family ties' (Storm Tribe, p. 63), so I thought Urox did it in the past and Ragnaglar was no more kin if Urox killed him. YGWV but Urox generating Chaos is a bit strange for me.

> On a closely related topic, do the Heortlings have a myth about the first kinslaying?

There is a myth of first kinslaying In Storm Tribe pp. 205-207 "How to solve kinstrife", with Vadrus slaying Barntar the Plowman.

But probably there are some different, logically-incompatible myths. For example, in Thunder Rebels, p. 90 we are told that Gagarth initiated kinstrife and was outlawed by Orlanth.

Saludos,

Antonio

Una mejor experiencia en Internet.

Prueba gratis dos meses MSN 8.