Re: Chronomancy

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 13:10:50 +0000 (GMT)

> At the moment they can not move backward, though
> they are going to have the chance to learn this in
> the Hero Wars when many new methodologies become
> possible.

And it looks as if Belintar will manage this. Sort of. Eventually. Though his control doesn't seem to have been all that good.

I wonder just what you could achieve with that? Bumping off your own grandfather seems a bit pointless, but I'm sure there are all sorts of possibilities. Sorting out Arkat, say...

(Adds extra item to one PC's long-term to-do list, just after "sort Harrek" and "deal with Lunars").

Jane Williams

Yahoo! Messenger - Communicate instantly..."Ping" your friends today! Download Messenger Now http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com/download/index.html