RE: "Three Evil Trades"

From: Matthew Cole <matthew.cole_at_blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 17:09:02 -0000

Hi Topi

Check:

Jerra Hill
Orvano Hills

They are the other two "evil trades"

As to what it all means.... It sounds like one of those things that has been observed and named. i.e. some Lankhor Mhy reference.

Thanks Topi, for pointing out that there were other "evil trades" documented in DP:LoT; my lot are just going towards Jerra Hill (next session) and I have just written something to link in with those details in the gazeteer.

I too will be watching eagerly (and researching on my own) to see if any details surface.

Cheers

Matthew