Re: Breakwater - Volcano

From: Simon Phipp <soltakss_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 17:21:05 +0000 (GMT)

Jeff Kyer:

> Have a question today... Where the heck is Breakwater Volcano? The place
> where Aurelion emerged from the Earth? Chaldra came from the Vent and
> they met at Meetinghall Volcano (in the Wenelian Islands now).
>
> Somewhere in Slontos? I don't think its drowned so that might put it in
> the Manirian Islands.

It isn't a volcano, as far as I know, but a huge range of cliffs/mountains. Isn't it in Jrustela? I seem to recall Breakwater Island being mentioned in Revealed Mythologies (or whatever the islands unfinished work is called).

Simon

Yahoo! Messenger - Communicate instantly..."Ping" your friends today! Download Messenger Now http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com/download/index.html