Kajak-Ab

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_quicksilver.net.nz>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 17:07:27 +1300

Keith Nellist:

>Looking up something entirely different I noticed that Kajak-ab had a rant
>about the meaning of time in Whitewall in 821 ST. What was this mistress race
>troll from Dagori Inkarth doing in Whitewall in 821ST? Any ideas?

Visiting Kitori relatives?

>Was Vamargic Eyenecklace also around or did their conflict only start a few
>centuries later?

IMO the conflict started because the two and a half troll nations (Wood Trolls from the Troll Woods, Mountain Trolls from Dagori Inkarth and Tusk Riders from the Ivory Plinth) sought to devour as much territory in recently vacant Dragon Pass as they could.

--Peter Metcalfe