Tradetalk - call for contibutions

From: Osentalka_at_aol.com
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 07:43:47 EST

Hello friends=20

Tradetalk # 14 - "Outside Genertela: The Southern Continent" is in layout,=20 and should be published in April.=20

We plan to collect articles for (and edit) two isues parallel. We are not=20 sure which one will be published first, ... :-)

CALL FOR CONTRIBUTIONS! Tradetalk # X - Heroes, Herobands & Cults

Do you have a description of an intersting hero or a narrator character?=20
(both are acceptable: plain descrition with stats or Leader Sheet Format)

Wrote up a heroband that is way to good to end up just for your gaming group= ?
(it doesn=B4t matter if it is a group you are able to join, which you can on=
ly=20
meet or if it can be used as enemy band)

Created an writeup of a cult, or added a new subcult or herocult that is so=20 cool that you would like to share it?
(again: it doesn=B4t matter if it is a cult for your heroes to join, or a cu=
lt=20
to fight against)

Things to note:=20

Everything should be usable in the settings of Dragon Pass and environs=20
(southern Lunar Empire, Prax or Holy Country)!

Before you contribute it to Tradetalk consider the possibility to send it to= =20
Issaries Inc.=20

Tradetalk # Y - The noncivilised West

Do you have a description of a county, city, region or religion outside the=20 standart malkioni parts of Fronela, Ralios and Seshnela?

Wrote up a heroband or Narrator Character for use in the west, without being= =20
Malkioni?
(Player characters can be interestring too)

A western myth or story you want to share?

What about ideas for Heortling or Lunar characters in the west?

Note:=20

Please also consider the possibility to contribte it to Issaries Inc. first.= =20

If you want to contribute something, please contact me ASAP.=20

Cheers

Andr=E9=20