Re: Densesros

From: Jerome Blondel <jeblondel_at_free.fr>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2004 18:21:42 +0200

Thursday 01 January 1970 00:59, glorantha-request_at_rpglist.org:

> Joerg
>
> >> It is quite possible that Densesros lived in or near Sikithi Vale,
> >> debated territory between Tarsh and the Grazers. After Jandetin's
> >> role in the victory over Pharandros and Moirades it is possible
> >> that it fell back to Grazer control in 1630, leaving Densesros
> >> some 10 years to ingratiate himself to Varnatol.
>
> Jerome Blondel
>
> > Possible. What about the two different accounts of Argrath's reign
> > of peace and Karndaro's kingship, on the one hand, and Jandetin's
> > death at Yoran and Lunar terror thereafter, on the other hand? Why
> > would he make such a contradiction in his book?
>
> I read this as Jandetin not surviving this long, so I placed Karndaro
> in the role of the Grazer King captured at Yoran. Your proposal of
> Karndaro being the torturer has about as much merit as mine placing
> Penraltan there...

I rather considered the torturer had been ignored in the Grazer kings' list. AFAIK, Karndaro is unlikely because it's specified he reigns in peace. OK by me for Penraltan.

> I found it quite spicy that Penraltan the Killer, Grazer king of
> Lunar grace, claimed to be a steadfast ally of Argrath - since
> Dwernapple.

Yes, I like it. The Grazers are famous mercenaries. :-)

> With DP:LoT at hand, the Queen's Own Temple might as well have been
> Heruvernalda or perhaps Maranaba.

Maranaba. Whoever the queen was, her seat was Kero Fin.

Jerome