The Trollkin Economy 2

From: Graham Robinson <graham_at_albionsoft.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 19:31:03 +0100

Hi All,

Since writing "the Trollkin Economy" I've had a few comments, mainly about the fact that I ignored trollkin giving birth to trollkin. So I've finally got round to following up on that thought, and have produced a sequel article that addresses this failing. It can be found at :

http://grahamrobinson.com/glorantha/elder/trollkin2.html

Enjoy!

[[For those who didn't see the original, it is a short article in which I set out to prove that trollkin are much more valuable than most people seem to believe. The new article links to the old, for those who don't want to cut the "2" out of the URL.]]

Cheers,
Graham

--
Graham Robinson