Durulz gods

From: Michael Cule <mikec_at_room3b.demon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 20:05:52 +0100

In message <E1BGxus-0007i0-Mp_at_lon1-hub.mail.demon.net>, glorantha-request_at_rpglist.org writes
>How do ducks represent their gods, Orlanth and Ernalda? What about
>Hueymakt, Lhankor Mhy, Issaries, etc?

I always hated the joke in 'Hueymakt': my ducks don't like being condescended to and will stab you in the ankles if they suspect you of it.

My personal Glorantha has them acknowledging that the Orlanth and Ernalda and the rest of the Storm Clan are primarily human gods whom they have adopted to after being severed from their primary pantheon when they split off from the rest of the Keets. So they depict them as humans.

Humakt is slightly different. Death is such a primal power that he transcends mere species. Humakt they depict as a durulz warrior.

--
Michael Cule