Summerland mysticism

From: Julian Lord <jlord_at_free.fr>
Date: Mon, 03 May 2004 13:13:03 +0200

TERRA :
>I want to divide the topic into two, "Is truly Kralori way mystical?" and
>"How does Kralori consider their way mystical?" As I said, I don't want to
>enforce you the idea that Kralori way is mystical, and I think it is
>nonsense we make attitude for it, Greg has changed his mind several times.

I think the problem is that, in a near-totality of cases, if you can define something, then someone, somewhere will be able to prove that it's NOT mystical - EVEN IF IT IS !!!

IMO that's why the mysticism rules seem always beyond the grasp.

About the Jedi not being mystics : consider Luke's lightsaber battle against the Emperor : he throws down his weapon, and simply says : "You've failed."

Julian Lord

--
"Hmmm, I've heard of other powers.

... Real Life ?"