Sedenya's journey

From: Paul Chapman <estarriol_at_estarriol.net>
Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 18:47:14 +1000

Hi Folks,

One thing that I can't find in writing anywhere (maybe I'm not looking hard enough) is the complete myth of Sedenya's journey - i.e. her life story starting from being a daughter of yelm in the heavens down to Gerra in hell and up again.

I've heard Greg tell this a couple of times, and it was beautiful, resonant and very moving, but I can't find it in writing anywhere. Has it ever been written down in it's full form? The closest I can find is on Nick Brooke's site at http://www.btinternet.com/~nick_brooke/moonie/7moons.htm - is there anything more complete than this that tells it as a journey?

Incidentally, are the 7 moons on that page the offically accepted aspects of Sedenya now? When I've heard it before (and this could just be hazy memory on my part) Rashorana wasn't a distinct aspect, but Naveria was.

All clarification and guidance appreciated as always.

Cheers,
Paul C

End of Glorantha Digest