Tolat

From: Mikko Rintasaari <rintasaa_at_mail.student.oulu.fi>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 17:41:56 +0300 (EEST)

:David asks:
:According to Elder Secrets, Tolat is in the sky for 2 weeks, then
:absent for 2 weeks. Is there a source for the exact cycle? (It would
:be the same each year, since the Gloranthan year has an even number
:of weeks.) For example, is he absent during Sacred Time and present
:the first two weeks of the year?

I've taken ansvers to questions like that from the excellent gloranthan sky simulation that (hopefully still) is to be found somewhere in the web. I can't check it now, but somebody can hopefully supply a URL.

        -Adept

I think I think... Therefore I think I am.