Re: More 'bendy' light

From: Joerg Baumgartner <joe_at_toppoint.de>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 15:36:35 +0200 (CEST)

Julian Lord

> To add more pseudo-science to that (fatuous) suggestion : perhaps the
> Crater affects moonbeams the same way a black hole affects light in the RW
> ?

Ah no. Lunar topology is that of a hollow world viewed as if on a round object - the actual surface of the moon is indeed the inside of the Crater. The Lunar Power is Reflection, and that's what we see in the sky - a reflection of the inside of the Crater.

> <innocent> :-)

Sorry, Julian, that's about the same as to claim <chaste> for Heler or Eurmal...

Cognoscent and dissident, that I'll buy... ;-)