Harem Nights review

From: Davison Nick <N.A.P.Davison_at_greenwich.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2004 11:54:35 GMT

Hi

I thought some of you (particularly anyone considering playing in it at Continuum) would find it useful to hear about Harem Nights (by Simon Bray and Martin Hawley) went at Tentacles.

Gemma and I really enjoyed it. There are plenty of things to do and some great opportunities for roleplaying, dressing up and skullduggery.

Sample events and activities include collecting taxes, raising armies, invading neighbouring territories, an Eating contest, buying and selling slaves, trading commodities, a marriage of a princess and dungeon adventures.

I've got a few pics which I'll try to have posted somewhere.

Nick