RE: Avalon Hill RQ font

From: matthew.cole_at_blueyonder.co.uk
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 13:19:05 +0100

Hey Erik

Whilst I don't have any actual idea of the font name you're after, = here's a way to find out:

scan the font example you wish to find out about and then use this web = page:
www.whatthefont.com
to upload, analyse and discover the name of the font.

Of course, if you're referring to the runes, this probably won't work! = :)

Cheers

Matthew