Re: City of White Moonies

From: Kevin P. McDonald <paul_mcdonald_at_ncsu.edu>
Date: Sat, 05 Jun 2004 11:47:46 -0400

Pete McAveney asks:

>I'm trying to track down a reference to a city founded by the white moonies which
>later mysteriously disappeared. I spent last night frantically skimming KoS,
>G:Ittwh, and G:Cothw without success. I probably skimmed right past it. Does
>anyone remember which book this is in?

The event was mentioned in a GTA doc that I saw a while back, but checking the Issaries website it is listed among the Hero level benefits. <sigh> Anyway, as an FYI the doc is listed as "Hero Wars campaign, more material about the Hero Wars" at the following link:

http://www.glorantha.com/gta/gta_material.html#Heroes

Any heroes out there able to fill us in without incurring the wrath of the gods?

~KP