GTA library

From: Kevin P. McDonald <paul_mcdonald_at_ncsu.edu>
Date: Sun, 06 Jun 2004 09:35:29 -0400

Nick answers

>>Any heroes out there able to fill us in without incurring the
>>wrath of the gods?
>>

>By the rules, "No".

Obviously. Just to be clear, I was not (and never will) ask anyone to break their agreement with Issaries. I was asking if someone could get *permission* to spill the beans on a specific and apparently harmless piece of information. They might not succeed, but there is no harm in asking, eh?

On another point, I am assuming that the request not to "discuss the particulars of these texts on mailing lists" does not extend to admitting that a piece of information exists in the GTA library. Thus, discussing what is said about the White Moon city in Campaign-1.doc is a violation of the GTA agreement, but admitting that it can be found there is OK. Issaries - Is this interpretation right or wrong?

Sorry about the confusion,

~Kevin McD